| 0 comments ]

Time is definitely speeding up. Like it’s on amphetamines or something.

And it seems that everyone is aware of this peculiar phenomenon - and not just those of us lucky, or unlucky, enough to be living in the tropics, where, as I have said before, time seems to stretch out in one continuous long line as there are no seasons to give you a fix on things.

This goes some way to explaining why my posts are getting shorter and shorter: I quite simply don’t have the time to write them anymore.

One minute you’re “jumping up and down on the bed with a baseball bat like an idiot listening to the Clash”, and the next thing you know nearly 30 years seem to have been shed.

So I’m gonna wish you all a happy 2007. While I still have the time. Cos it ain’t that far away…





0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...