| 0 comments ]

There's an Englishman, a Scotsman and an Irishman all talking about their teenage daughters. The Englishman says "I was cleaning my daughter's room the other day & I found a packet of cigarettes. I was really shocked as I didn't even know she smokes".

The Scotsman says "That's nothing. I was cleaning my daughter's room the other day when I came across a half full bottle of Vodka. I was really shocked as I didn't even know she drank."

With that the Irishman says "Both of you have got nothing to worry about. I was cleaning my daughter's room the other day when I found packet of condoms. I was really shocked. I didn't even know she had a co__."


And I was pretty shocked to see this on the way to the gym this morning, going past Merdeka Square:



WTF!!! The monumental gold-tipped womb brush wrapped in a huge pink condom to mark World AIDS Day and promote condom use.

But an excellent idea of course. And besides helping to prevent the spread of AIDS, condoms also control the spread of all sorts of nasty STDs such as genital warts: something I bet “Tree Man” Dede is damn grateful he didn’t have before he contracted his terrible disease!!!

Have fun everyone: but make sure you use one of these!





0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...