Your use of this website is subject to these terms and conditions. By accessing this site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. Although the writers of this website go to great lengths to ensure the factual accuracy of the information contained within, we are only human – although our wives may disagree - and mistakes may occur. As such, the writers of this website, in addition to their families (extended or otherwise), employers, pets and household staff - including of course maids - accept no liability for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature including but not limited to direct, indirect, economic, incidental, special, punitive or consequential losses or damages, or for any expenses arising out of, or in connection with the use of or inability to use this site, or in connection with any error, omission, defect, computer virus or system failure, or loss of any profit, goodwill or reputation arising out of or in connection with the access of, use of, performance of, browsing in or linking to this site other sites from this site.
2. The writers of this website assume no responsibility or liability for and make no guarantees, undertakings, representations or warranties in connection with the reliability, accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of any information provided in the pages of this web site at this time or at any time in the future and do not accept any liability whatsoever arising from any errors or omissions. Before acting on any of the information in these pages, browsers should consult their own professional advisers (although preferably NOT a dukun).
3. All text on this site is copyright. Where text has been quoted from other websites it is marked in italics, referenced and a link provided. Note also that some images on this website are used under the fair use doctrine which allows for the limited use of copyrighted material without requiring permission from the rights holders. If, however, you are the holder of the copyright of an image that appears on this website, please contact us if you either want it removed or for us to provide a specific link to your site or image.
4. Some of the materials on this site are parody or satire. That means they are not true. These posts are tagged accordingly.
5. The materials on this website are aimed at a general to mature audience. If you don’t like it, don’t read it. Alright?
6. No offence is meant to any political parties or politicians except when intended.
7. None of the materials on this website can be reproduced in any form whatsoever without first obtaining permission from the owners of this website.
8. The users of this website assume no responsibility for any reader comments even though we hold the right to refuse to publish any comments that we believe, for whatever reason, to be unworthy of being published. Please also refrain from making any libellous, inflammatory, defamatory, racist,
sexist, ageist, obscene, or abusive comments (except, of course, when they are about George W. Bush or Gert Wilders).
9. This website is provided according to and governed by Irish law. By accessing or viewing any of the information provided in this site, you are accepting that Irish law applies to this site and Irish courts have EXCLUSIVE jurisdiction over any dispute which may arise in relation to the materials published on this site. If you choose not to accept the applicability of Irish law and the exclusive jurisdiction of Irish courts, please leave this site now!