As I’m not sure what to blog about today, I thought I might provide links to some of my favorite posts that I’ve done over the course of the last 10 months or so.
Just click on the relevant number to go to the post.
1. Why are handphones so popular in Indonesia? Because users are taking uncompromising photos of girlfriends and then posting them up on the Web for everyone to see. It’s true. Really.
2. How Indonesians stay hard without Viagra: Pasak Bumi health drink.
3. Two of the Bali Nine may have been given death sentences, but convicted terrorist Amrozi is first in the queue to be executed. But by what method? A public hanging would be a spectacle for the general public: a day out and that. But the government does have plenty of other options.
4. It’s not just a myth: Westerners do have bigger cocks than Asians. But it won’t save them from bird flu.
5. Is Bali really paradise?
6. The employment of underage maids is not slavery. Despite what some Western journalists might try to tell ya.
7. Indonesia: the world’s most overbanked country?
8. Wanna have a few laughs in an Indonesian supermarket? Go to the section where they sell powdered milk.
9. No one would believe you if you told them that the world’s most expensive coffee beans have been shitted out of a small furry mammal’s butt. But incredibly, it’s true…