This is the best place I have ever stayed in Gili Trawangan:
1) It’s quiet. Being about a 100 meters walk from the island’s main strip of restaurants and bars means that you shouldn’t be kept awake by the annoying music being pumped out during late night parties,
2) It’s cozy. The rooms are well-maintained, relatively large (with one large bed and one single bed) and have aircon and a TV. The bathroom is also nice.
3) It’s well-run. You get a nice breakfast and the staff are helpful if you need something like your sheets changed etc.
4) It’s affordable. With only four rooms this is as close to a private villa as you can get – but on a much lower budget (mid-range).
5) It’s family friendly. With the additional single bed in the room, this is a great place for a small family.
6) It’s convenient. You only have to walk 5 or 10 minutes to find the main strip of restaurants and bars.
7) It has a pool. Although small it is still nice to cool down in. Besides, why swim in the pool when you can swim in the sea?